Astroshed Update

  • Nik 

So after much heaving and very precise setting up with the new tube extension the scope fits and clears the sides. It’s definitely touch and go though, I’m having to park the scope in a weird position and remove the counterweights before I put the roof on.

Basically could defo have done with a 6×6 shed. Shame I didn’t have room.

I’ve also cut the top strut and am now using this to close the gap between the two roof panels. The shed may have survived storm Christopher but the roofing felt didn’t.

Might even be a bit of clear sky tonight so fingers crossed for a test run.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *